Why eat more fruits and veggies?
• Color and texture. Fruits and veggies add color, texture, and appeal to your plate.
• Convenience. Fruits and vegetables are nutritious in any form - fresh, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice, so they're ready when you are!
• Fiber. Fruits and veggies provide fiber that helps fill you up and keeps your digestive system happy.
• Low in calories. Fruits and veggies are naturally low in calories.
• May reduce disease risk. Eating plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and some cancer.
• Vitamins and minerals. Fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized.
• Variety. Fruits and veggies are available in an almost infinite variety. There's always something new to try.
• Quick, natural snack. Fruits and veggies are nature's treat and easy to grab for a snack.
• FRUITS AND VEGGIES ARE NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS!